Fabulous destinations, great food, sunshine and beaches, and a culture as old as the gods themselves, this is what a Greek vacation is all about!
Since you’re considering Greece as your next holiday destination, have a look at the endless possibilities that we offer you throughout the pages of our site. While Greece is very well known for its many, many islands, do have a look at the mainland too, where you’ll find some of the most interesting excursions on offer.
Consider just a few of the experiences that a Greek vacation can offer you:
- A Greek vacation means endless beaches, just about wherever you go. Fun in the sea and on the sand is one of the hallmarks of a Greek vacation.
- A Greek vacation means fresh fish and seafood grilled to perfection.
- A Greek vacation means a wonderful selection of foods from the original Mediterranean diet, including the world famous Greek yoghurt, with or without the equally world famous Greek honey drizzled on top.
- A Greek vacation means discovering hidden caves, such as on Antiparos or on Crete, or in the southern Peloponnese.
- A Greek vacation means hiking the trails and hillsides of the Peloponnese or in the area of Epirus.
- A Greek vacation means mountain biking on the mainland or on the islands.
- A Greek vacation means scuba diving, or learning to, on the coastal regions of the mainland or on the islands.
- A Greek vacation means plenty of water sports, such as jet skis, parasailing, and wind surfing.
- A Greek vacation means exploring archaeological sites, such as on Delos, in Delphi, and at Epidavrus.
- A Greek vacation means discovering world-class museums, such as the Acropolis and the National Archaeological Museum in Athens, the Treasury at Delphi, and the extraordinary selection of museums on just about every Greek island.
- A Greek vacation offers plenty of nightlife, whether at the many fabulous nightclubs in and near Athens with live performances, or on the islands, where you’ll find a choice of rock, techno, hip hop, and even classical music.
- A Greek vacation absolutely means shopping! You’ll find bargains galore at shops offering charming handmade souvenirs, pottery, leather goods, and jewelry.
- And, finally, a Greek vacation allows you to simply ignore all of the activities mentioned above and to simply lie back on a beach and do absolutely nothing at all!
Select Greek Vacation Destination
Travel to Aegina!At a distance of about 18 miles from the coast of Attica, Aegina is usually a favorite first or last stop of the many daily cruises from the mainland. In fact, much of the population of its 10,000 or so inhabitants actually commute to work on the mainland, so boat and hydrofoil connections are frequent throughout the year.
Vacation Information and Services for Aegina Island
Travel to Santorini of the volcano; to the island of breathtaking views of the Caldera; of the best Aegean sunsets; of the houses built atop one another; of Fira, Oia, and Imerovigli facing the volcanic islands of Mikri and Megali Kammeni; with beautiful hotels and places to stay that overlook the archipelago, with some breathtaking views, where all of the other Cycladic Islands are proudly scattered.
Vacation Information and Services for Santorini Island
Travel to Limnos!Limnos (or Lemnos, as it is often spelled) is the eighth largest island in the Aegean Sea and lies in the North Aegean, between Lesvos and Samothraki. The island is some 475 square kilometers (150 square miles) in size, with mountains and fertile valleys and with a coastline of 260 kilometers (161.5 miles). It actually forms one Prefecture together with Lesvos and a smaller island, Aghios Efstratios.
Vacation Information and Services for Limnos Island
Accommodation Selections for amazing Greek Vacations