Fabulous destinations, great food, sunshine and beaches, and a culture as old as the gods themselves, this is what a Greek vacation is all about!
Since you’re considering Greece as your next holiday destination, have a look at the endless possibilities that we offer you throughout the pages of our site. While Greece is very well known for its many, many islands, do have a look at the mainland too, where you’ll find some of the most interesting excursions on offer.
Consider just a few of the experiences that a Greek vacation can offer you:
- A Greek vacation means endless beaches, just about wherever you go. Fun in the sea and on the sand is one of the hallmarks of a Greek vacation.
- A Greek vacation means fresh fish and seafood grilled to perfection.
- A Greek vacation means a wonderful selection of foods from the original Mediterranean diet, including the world famous Greek yoghurt, with or without the equally world famous Greek honey drizzled on top.
- A Greek vacation means discovering hidden caves, such as on Antiparos or on Crete, or in the southern Peloponnese.
- A Greek vacation means hiking the trails and hillsides of the Peloponnese or in the area of Epirus.
- A Greek vacation means mountain biking on the mainland or on the islands.
- A Greek vacation means scuba diving, or learning to, on the coastal regions of the mainland or on the islands.
- A Greek vacation means plenty of water sports, such as jet skis, parasailing, and wind surfing.
- A Greek vacation means exploring archaeological sites, such as on Delos, in Delphi, and at Epidavrus.
- A Greek vacation means discovering world-class museums, such as the Acropolis and the National Archaeological Museum in Athens, the Treasury at Delphi, and the extraordinary selection of museums on just about every Greek island.
- A Greek vacation offers plenty of nightlife, whether at the many fabulous nightclubs in and near Athens with live performances, or on the islands, where you’ll find a choice of rock, techno, hip hop, and even classical music.
- A Greek vacation absolutely means shopping! You’ll find bargains galore at shops offering charming handmade souvenirs, pottery, leather goods, and jewelry.
- And, finally, a Greek vacation allows you to simply ignore all of the activities mentioned above and to simply lie back on a beach and do absolutely nothing at all!
Select Greek Vacation Destination
Travel to Leros!This island of 8,500 inhabitants lies in the Dodecanese, on the southeastern edge of the Aegean, near Patmos. It has an area of 53 square kilometers and a coastline 71 kilometers in length owing to the vigorous carving action of the sea.Today Leros gives one the impression of being one of the last small paradises left to visitors who are seeking rare and untrammelled natural beauty.
Vacation Information and Services for Leros Island
Travel to Skiathos!In the Sporades group, Skiathos is the smallest in size, yet has the largest tourist infrastructure, and attracts the largest number of visitors to this part of the Aegean. It is also the nearest to the mainland, and probably the easiest to reach, whether by ferry or by plane.There is no question that this lovely island deserves the attention that it gets.
Vacation Information and Services for Skiathos Island
Travel to Mykonos of the incredible light, of the myriad of beaches of sand, stone, raucus and quiet, to the whitewashed houses and tiny lanes, to tiny chapels and churches here, there and everywhere, to a chic ambience amid simplicity, to bars and clubs and meeting new friends, to tolerance, freedom and individuality!Travel to Mykonos!
Vacation Information and Services for Mykonos Island
Accommodation Selections for amazing Greek Vacations