Fabulous destinations, great food, sunshine and beaches, and a culture as old as the gods themselves, this is what a Greek vacation is all about!
Since you’re considering Greece as your next holiday destination, have a look at the endless possibilities that we offer you throughout the pages of our site. While Greece is very well known for its many, many islands, do have a look at the mainland too, where you’ll find some of the most interesting excursions on offer.
Consider just a few of the experiences that a Greek vacation can offer you:
- A Greek vacation means endless beaches, just about wherever you go. Fun in the sea and on the sand is one of the hallmarks of a Greek vacation.
- A Greek vacation means fresh fish and seafood grilled to perfection.
- A Greek vacation means a wonderful selection of foods from the original Mediterranean diet, including the world famous Greek yoghurt, with or without the equally world famous Greek honey drizzled on top.
- A Greek vacation means discovering hidden caves, such as on Antiparos or on Crete, or in the southern Peloponnese.
- A Greek vacation means hiking the trails and hillsides of the Peloponnese or in the area of Epirus.
- A Greek vacation means mountain biking on the mainland or on the islands.
- A Greek vacation means scuba diving, or learning to, on the coastal regions of the mainland or on the islands.
- A Greek vacation means plenty of water sports, such as jet skis, parasailing, and wind surfing.
- A Greek vacation means exploring archaeological sites, such as on Delos, in Delphi, and at Epidavrus.
- A Greek vacation means discovering world-class museums, such as the Acropolis and the National Archaeological Museum in Athens, the Treasury at Delphi, and the extraordinary selection of museums on just about every Greek island.
- A Greek vacation offers plenty of nightlife, whether at the many fabulous nightclubs in and near Athens with live performances, or on the islands, where you’ll find a choice of rock, techno, hip hop, and even classical music.
- A Greek vacation absolutely means shopping! You’ll find bargains galore at shops offering charming handmade souvenirs, pottery, leather goods, and jewelry.
- And, finally, a Greek vacation allows you to simply ignore all of the activities mentioned above and to simply lie back on a beach and do absolutely nothing at all!
Select Greek Vacation Destination
Travel to Antiparos!Of late, Antiparos has been attracting quite a bit of attention in its own right as a modern holiday venue. Once considered just a nice one-day excursion for vacationers on Paros, this sweet little gem of an island is quietly capturing the attention of some of the Hollywood jet-setters looking for a “new Mykonos.
Vacation Information and Services for Antiparos Island
Travel to Kastelorizo!East of Rhodes, 72 miles away, lies Kastelorizo (also spelled Kastellorizo or Castellorizon), or Megisti (=biggest), a small island of only 8.9 sq. km. (3.44 sq. miles), the furthest eastward Greek island, and inhabited by 430 people (2001 census). It is just 0.
Vacation Information and Services for Kastelorizo Island
Travel to Samos!The exquisite island of Samos lies in the Eastern Aegean, very close to the coast of Asia Minor, in the heart of Ionia, almost midway along the sea route that links Greece with Anatolia, the Black Sea, Egypt and the Eastern Mediterranean. The name Samos is most probably of Phoenician origin and, according to Strabo, it means an elevated place on the shore.
Vacation Information and Services for Samos Island
Accommodation Selections for amazing Greek Vacations