Fabulous destinations, great food, sunshine and beaches, and a culture as old as the gods themselves, this is what a Greek vacation is all about!
Since you’re considering Greece as your next holiday destination, have a look at the endless possibilities that we offer you throughout the pages of our site. While Greece is very well known for its many, many islands, do have a look at the mainland too, where you’ll find some of the most interesting excursions on offer.
Consider just a few of the experiences that a Greek vacation can offer you:
- A Greek vacation means endless beaches, just about wherever you go. Fun in the sea and on the sand is one of the hallmarks of a Greek vacation.
- A Greek vacation means fresh fish and seafood grilled to perfection.
- A Greek vacation means a wonderful selection of foods from the original Mediterranean diet, including the world famous Greek yoghurt, with or without the equally world famous Greek honey drizzled on top.
- A Greek vacation means discovering hidden caves, such as on Antiparos or on Crete, or in the southern Peloponnese.
- A Greek vacation means hiking the trails and hillsides of the Peloponnese or in the area of Epirus.
- A Greek vacation means mountain biking on the mainland or on the islands.
- A Greek vacation means scuba diving, or learning to, on the coastal regions of the mainland or on the islands.
- A Greek vacation means plenty of water sports, such as jet skis, parasailing, and wind surfing.
- A Greek vacation means exploring archaeological sites, such as on Delos, in Delphi, and at Epidavrus.
- A Greek vacation means discovering world-class museums, such as the Acropolis and the National Archaeological Museum in Athens, the Treasury at Delphi, and the extraordinary selection of museums on just about every Greek island.
- A Greek vacation offers plenty of nightlife, whether at the many fabulous nightclubs in and near Athens with live performances, or on the islands, where you’ll find a choice of rock, techno, hip hop, and even classical music.
- A Greek vacation absolutely means shopping! You’ll find bargains galore at shops offering charming handmade souvenirs, pottery, leather goods, and jewelry.
- And, finally, a Greek vacation allows you to simply ignore all of the activities mentioned above and to simply lie back on a beach and do absolutely nothing at all!
Select Greek Vacation Destination
Travel to Koufonissia!With the largest population in the “Lesser” Cyclades (called the Lesser Cyclades due to limited ferry service and very small populations), it does offer an alternative to mass tourism, plush resorts, and throbbing nightlife. However, since these islands are being discovered of late, you can expect to find some crowds (given their small size!
Vacation Information and Services for Koufonissia Island
Travel to Skopelos!Larger than Skiathos and smaller than Skyros, this incredibly green island belongs to the Sporades group, which lie off the eastern coast of the mainland, just north of Evia. You can reach this island by ferry from two mainland ports, Volos and Ai. Konstantinos, which are connected by bus to Athens. You can also fly to nearby Skiathos, and then take one of the frequent ferries across to Skopelos.
Vacation Information and Services for Skopelos Island
Travel to Naxos!The largest, most fertile, and most self-sufficient of the Cycladic Islands, Naxos is a joy to explore, chiefly because there is such a large variety of things to see and so many wonderful impressions to be left with at the end of your journey. It has magnificent sandy beaches, steep mountains, fertile valleys, and some wonderful archaeological monuments and remnants recording its fascinating history.
Vacation Information and Services for Naxos Island
Accommodation Selections for amazing Greek Vacations
|These rooms are ideally located in various areas of Mykonos Town, generally on quiet, small streets, and all within 500 meters of the shopping and entertainment venues of the town.|
|View Hotel Information Request this Hotel|