Fabulous destinations, great food, sunshine and beaches, and a culture as old as the gods themselves, this is what a Greek vacation is all about!
Since you’re considering Greece as your next holiday destination, have a look at the endless possibilities that we offer you throughout the pages of our site. While Greece is very well known for its many, many islands, do have a look at the mainland too, where you’ll find some of the most interesting excursions on offer.
Consider just a few of the experiences that a Greek vacation can offer you:
- A Greek vacation means endless beaches, just about wherever you go. Fun in the sea and on the sand is one of the hallmarks of a Greek vacation.
- A Greek vacation means fresh fish and seafood grilled to perfection.
- A Greek vacation means a wonderful selection of foods from the original Mediterranean diet, including the world famous Greek yoghurt, with or without the equally world famous Greek honey drizzled on top.
- A Greek vacation means discovering hidden caves, such as on Antiparos or on Crete, or in the southern Peloponnese.
- A Greek vacation means hiking the trails and hillsides of the Peloponnese or in the area of Epirus.
- A Greek vacation means mountain biking on the mainland or on the islands.
- A Greek vacation means scuba diving, or learning to, on the coastal regions of the mainland or on the islands.
- A Greek vacation means plenty of water sports, such as jet skis, parasailing, and wind surfing.
- A Greek vacation means exploring archaeological sites, such as on Delos, in Delphi, and at Epidavrus.
- A Greek vacation means discovering world-class museums, such as the Acropolis and the National Archaeological Museum in Athens, the Treasury at Delphi, and the extraordinary selection of museums on just about every Greek island.
- A Greek vacation offers plenty of nightlife, whether at the many fabulous nightclubs in and near Athens with live performances, or on the islands, where you’ll find a choice of rock, techno, hip hop, and even classical music.
- A Greek vacation absolutely means shopping! You’ll find bargains galore at shops offering charming handmade souvenirs, pottery, leather goods, and jewelry.
- And, finally, a Greek vacation allows you to simply ignore all of the activities mentioned above and to simply lie back on a beach and do absolutely nothing at all!
Select Greek Vacation Destination
Travel to Donoussa!Travel to Donoussa of the “Lesser” Cyclades, called that due to limited ferry service and very small populations. These islands offer an alternative to mass tourism, plush resorts, and throbbing nightlife. However, they are being discovered of late, so you can expect to find some crowds (given their small size!) during the high summer months of July and August.
Vacation Information and Services for Donoussa Island
Travel to Kea!This small and mountainous island is the nearest of the Cycladic chain to the mainland of Greece, lying merely 16 nautical miles from the southern tip of Cape Sounion, and with ferry service from the mainland’s southern port of Lavrion. While not one of the Cyclades’ main tourist destinations, it is a lovely small island to explore, either on its own, or combined with nearby Kythnos or Serifos.
Vacation Information and Services for Kea Island
Accommodation Selections for amazing Greek Vacations
|The Paradision is located above the New Port at Tourlos, 1,5 kilometers from Mykonos town, and just 50 meters from the beach, and 50 meters from the bus stop. |
|View Hotel Information Request this Hotel|